Sunday, December 25, 2005

White morning in Osaka

white morning

branches in the sky
felt like the one i took in autumn, except with snow.. :p


such stunning red in pure white snow

last maple leave of autumn, still struggling on..


one struggling on to stay on the branch, while this one waiting to blossom :)


kids playing in the street

......

paddy fields covered with snow

very christmas

holiday for everyone

pine tree covered with snow

pattern

simple things in life

footsteps

clear blue sky. couldn't resist taking it when lying on the soft, white snow.. :)



it had been a great morning! clear blue sky, pure white snow, people sleeping in, quiet morning... hmmm... thinking of it now can still put a smile on me.. hehe.. anyway, guess my pictures says it all! enjoy! :)


*sorry it took me so long to update pictures of that beautiful white morning. was out taking pictures too much I caught a cold. :(

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Sue,

Is Osaka a big city in Japan? From ya pix, it makes me feel like Osaka is a peaceful & beautiful small village instead of an advanced city...

kalunzi

Sugar said...

dear kalunzi,

haha. so sorry I'm giving you a wrong image. :p Osaka is the 2nd biggest city in Japan, lining up right after Tokyo. But the place I'm staying in at the moment is not in the heart of Osaka city. And adding to that, I don't really like taking pictures of cities. But, it's great in a way isn't it, to be able to see the other side of Osaka? hehe :)

koyi said...

You really have a good sense in taking photos. Keep it up. I have always been admiring your "high" spirit :P

btw, I think Osaka is the third largest city after Yokohama... isn't it?

Sugar said...

dear koyi:

wahh.. thank you for the compliment. :)

By the way, Osaka is really the 3rd? I always thought it was 2nd. sorry kalunzi, for the wrong info! :p