Sunday, December 11, 2005

a little lonely maybe?

It's been almost a week since I last updated my blog even though my mid term exams are already over. And I thought I would be writing more after the exams. hmm. what's wrong with me? I have no idea.

A little shy to admit the fact that I was a little addicted to hong kong dramas. :p it may seem a very stupid thing to many people I guess, but I have been missing it quite a lot since coming to Japan. Somehow or rather it is still something that had always been quite connected to my life before coming here. Although most of the Hong Kong dramas always had very predictive plots, but I have always liked those with very complicated ones. Just like the one I'm watching at the moment. (just in case you might be interested, it's called 酒店风云 ;) )

But, of course I didn't spend 24/7 in front of the computer. I was also at the annual general meeting of Malaysian Students Association of Japan yesterday. Of course meetings are always a not-fun kinda thing, but it was nice winning something from the bingo game at the end even though it certainly wasn't something I could make use of. And it was also fun to sing your lungs off at the karaoke session that followed on after the meeting. :)

Anyway, I have never really talked much about my daily activities like this in my previous posts, have I? And my first pictureless blog! Hope it's not making anyone bored. Although, one thing's for sure. I AM BORED. hehe :p

missing my high school friends at the moment. missing the f5 days. cy, bird, bee... sigh. How great it would be to be at the mamak now chatting and gossiping with you all. Hopefully you guys are all doing fine and missing me too.

5 comments:

koyi said...

Just as I promised I am going to post a comment :P

Life's like that lah.. you are free so you can enjoy yourself mah :) But trying to learn some new skills would be good, too. And develop new interests, etc.

Talking about Hong Kong drama I like to watch, too. Every time I go back to Malaysia I watch one or two series continuously until the VCD player goes hot like the oven :P

Anyway, hope you enjoy your life and keep your tension high all the way :D

Sugar said...

haha. I don't remember u promising to leave a comment here until when I checked your blog just now. anyway, thanks!

by the way, never thought a guy like you will like hong kong dramas. hehe :p

Anonymous said...

ou, i like hong kong drama but i dun like roti hong kong!

keat

Sugar said...

roti hong kong?! what's that?

koyi said...

My mom is a great fan of Hong Kong dramas so I have been "listening" to them since young. But I watched some of them, too. Especially those comedy type and "wu xia" type.