Thursday, December 22, 2005

It's snowing!!


yup yup yup! it's snowing!!!! :)

still can't believe that I'm still THIS excited even though it's not my first time seeing or touching snow anymore. hehe. Was out there taking pictures and having fun right after seeing that it's snowing so heavily even though it's 1 in the morning. hehe. crazy, ain't I? A good proof that I'm still pretty much in love with the 4 seasons although I sometimes still hate the coldness that send shivers into my bones. :p

anyway, it actually rarely snows in Osaka. Last year, I only experienced it for a few times. In fact, only once, we had the chance to build a snowman with it. And it didn't even last for a whole day! :( BUT, this year, it's colder! so hopefully it will last long enough to call tomorrow an off day for everyone. or maybe even long enough to make my christmas a white christmas! *fingers crossed* hehe :)

well, enough for tonight. Must jump into bed earlier so that I can wake up early enough to go out and take nice shots of pure, untouched snow.

Hope that it shall be a beautiful, white morning for everyone in Osaka tomorrow! :)

good night!

No comments: