Wednesday, December 07, 2005

simpleness



just some random pictures of flowers that I always like taking pictures of.

I always had this special liking towards very simple flowers. Flowers that have big obvious petals, and always a yellowish-orange center and not tiny tiny nor complicated flowers with lots of details. Unlike most girls, I don't fancy roses that much either. Roses are way too proud, and I can't feel the closeness at all.

Simple flowers just feel more carefree, more me. I guess. :)

2 comments:

koyi said...

I like cactus since they don't die off fast :) So, I think we should give girls cactuses instead of flowers, hinting that our love lasts longer than flowers.... hahaha...

Sugar said...

hmm. to think of it, cactus is also nice, provided given in a cute pot. Then can put it on the study/computer table and freshen up the space. :)