Tuesday, January 17, 2006

久しぶりのentry

久しぶりですね、本当に。
(hisashiburi desu ne, hontou ni- it's really been a long time since)

It's been more than 10days since my last entry, and I really miss blogging. Today's one shall be another pictureless blog of mine, since choosing pictures can sometimes really take up a lot of time. Besides, today's entry shall be one where I sit down, calm down, and have a little space of my own to do a little bit of thinking.

I remember I once read in my brother's blog that blogging can be a somewhat good way to take hold of one's life. And, I really do agree. :) Most of the days you just go on and on with life that you don't spend some time thinking. Think about what? There's really a lot. For example, are you really living your life like how you want it to be?

For me, sad to say, but bye bye to my winter dream and hello to real uni life.

Not only do I have a lot to catch up with for studies, I was just appointed to some new posts in some foreign students associations here. And adding to that, I was called in to see whether I was interested in a part time job at a international school. And of course, I was! The place is just 5 minutes from my apartment, and they have really cute kids in there, most of them speaking very fluent English. BUT, my uni is not giving me the pass to work! sigh. They think we should concentrate more on studies since we have enough money from the scholarship. *blek* Now, I'm just hoping that the international school might give in and let me work without the pass. Oh. And my Europe trip, which is currently still under planning. I really hope it could work out so I wouldn't delay it year after year, but honestly, I'm still a little worried about the issue whether I AM really prepared or not?

Hmm.

Looking back now, life's really been moving too fast lately. Too fast that I just went with the flow. But anyway, I'm glad that most things are in correct places now. From now on, it would be just studies. (oh, and my europe trip :p) Wish me luck!

1 comment:

koyi said...

Trying to control one's life is really the hardest issue in life. Most of the time we will just follow the crowd and do whatever they think we should. So it is good to periodically check if we are still ourselves.

Good luck in your exams & Happy Chinese New Year.