Thursday, July 27, 2006

moNSTer romping the blogosphere

I cannot live without the internet!

Although it's been internet-less for less than 24 hours, it has been hell for me. No, I don't have very important emails waiting to be replied nor do I have a very popular blog where readers will go crazy when I do not blog for one day. But, it just feels strange without it. Thus, the motivation to send in an entry once I have the connection back! :p

Anyway, it's an
overdue entry. Most of the bloggers would have known by now about Monsterblog, but for those of you who do not know yet, drop by and have a look. Afterall, it's the first of its kind in Malaysia, following Singapore's Stomp. Brought to you by NST, penned by the popular bunch of Malaysian bloggers (Jeff Ooi not inside though, I wonder why?).

There you go, my overdued entry. Now, back to my books. Finals. *arghhhh*

3 comments:

KY said...

spend a few days on an island holiday, something like Redang or Tioman, I'm sure you won't really miss internet. hehehe

Sugar said...

holiday, can. beach holiday, definitely can. but at home, no! never without the internet! :p

koyi said...

din know that u r more heavily addicted than I am.... :P