Tuesday, June 13, 2006

time flies

It's been almost 3 months now since my trip to Europe. And I've just copied the 'Paris' folder from the dvd into my comp to reorganise the pictures! I suddenly realised that, time does fly, doesn't it?

It took me 1 second to decide going to Europe, 1 minute to persuade my friend, 1 hour to book the ticket, 1 day to finish with the ticketing procedure, 1 week to plan it, 1 month to travel. Wonder whether it's going to take me 1 year to finish blogging on it? *grin*

Hope not.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Still in Paris?
1 second to decide going to Europe haha!!

koyi said...

We ought to look into the future and forget the past... :-P

No lah... jz kidding lah... you should forget the bad things in the past... but remember the good ones and share them with the others :-)

So... take as long as you can lah... your grandchildren might have a hard time listening.. though... :-P

Anonymous said...

yes! time does fly!! it's been a while since i checked your blog and posted comment... :P 私が見ない間にブログと写真がいっぱい更新されてる~!さすが、長時間パソコンの前で過ごしてるだけのことはあるよね。(。_。)
i'm having loz of fun just to see ur pix, and i even feel like i'm traveling in europe. それにしても、すごい写真!質といい、量といい・・・写真撮るためにヨーロッパへ行ったのかと思うくらい!(ある意味、そうなのでしょうか?笑)

Sugar said...

いっらしゃい!(^^)そうですね、私もうオタクに近いもの、ちゃう?笑

早くヨーロッパ行けるように、がんばって貯金してね!

Sugar said...

koyi: i even wonder whether i would have grandchildren! hehehe :p

masa: そうよ。。まだパリ!ひどいやんね私。。

Lil dEvIL said...

hey girl! Aww.. reading this post makes me want to cry. YEah... time flies... that was 6 yrs ago. I really miss those yrs alot.

And gosh... your london n europe trip looks really fun! I've been to borough market once during the 1st time i was here in London, must go again this time! You remind me of the brownies man in the market!! And i like all those pictures u took, very very nice!
love ya