Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Cheesy Lasagne

in the oven u go

baking..baking..baking

Ready!

I was on sick leave today. Thanks to the extra time, I made lasagne! Unbelievably, I've only ate lasagne twice since I was born. Once in Pizza hut, once in Netherlands. But, I really really lurrrvvee the dish. With cheese and cheese and cheese.. it's a cheese lover's dish!

Thanks to A Self-Proclaimed Foodaholic's recipe, it was quite a success for a beginner like me! (even though I forgot about the top layer of pasta :p) Burnt my finger a little while excitingly tasting the white sauce, but it was certainly worth the while! :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mm yum yum, now i feel like eating lasagne too, it's addictive.. :P

Sugar said...

swee: yup. it can be really addictive. am definitely gonna make it again. :)