Sunday, July 15, 2007

Am I being Japan-ised?

blusher on top of briefcase

I always found Japanese girls putting on makeup on the bus or the train something unbelievable. Something that I thought I will never be able to understand. Until today. When I did the same thing myself, while rushing for an interview.

And then I thought. Maybe it's not that strange afterall.

And then I thought again. Uh Oh. Am I being Japan-ised?!

And then I thought againnnnn. If I really am.... is it something bad?

Hmmmmm.. Are you Japan-ised?

2 comments:

Euge said...

haha.. it surprises me too when i saw some japanese friend of mine putting make up in a restaurant.. perhaps you are japan-ised already.. haha...
but it's not bad.. it's just different from malaysian and chilean culture..
"whether they were good or bad it's strictly up to you" (Madonna)

phyee86 said...

well, if wanna say...
i also become the one who stand in front of toilet mirror,
take out wax from bag and "sweep" the hair wif hand.
am i being japan-ised also? haha
but definitely i wont feel bad for tat, haha