Friday, May 25, 2007

Slow down everyone, you're moving too fast

"♪...Slow down everyone you're moving too fast...♪"

Was listening to Jack Johnson's Inaudible Memories (I only play Jack's songs in the morning), when I heard this phrase. And it reminded me of an article my brother posted on his blog a few months ago. Supposed to be something from my other brother's girlfriend. The moment I read it I wanted to share it here, but I just never found the time.

Maybe it's time I slow down a bit too.

2 comments:

Juank said...

I saw Jack Johnson singing this song last night during the Live Earth internet transmission, loved it just when I heard that same sentence!

Actually I though after that he said "friends can't catch you up when you're moving like that"

but the actual lyrics are
"Frames can't catch you when
You're moving like that"

but anyway, I like my interpretation of it. :p

Miss you, Hope to see you soon! When do you finish classes?

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing