Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Lost

I am glad I finally am sick. Giving me the more reasons to sit down and type. It has been way way way too long since I had the time to do this.

Sorry to those who used to follow my blog. Sorry for the long break. I was lost and still am. I do not know what to write here.

Photoblog? Foodblog? Travelblog? I really have no idea. Maybe, I should just stop writing. But I find it too difficult to just give up this blog, just like this.

So, for the moment now, I am just going to write about whatever I like and whenever I feel like it. Please bear with me.

1 comment:

phyee86 said...

No need to fix ur blog wif certain type like photo or food or travel.
Just let ur blog be flexibel.
N write out watever thing u wanna write.
Can be very long or very short. It doesnt matter.
Just let ur readers know tat ur blog is still "alive".
Haha....