Wednesday, December 06, 2006

overdue post no. 1 - fishie fishie?


I rarely cook fish. This was one of the exceptions since the fish was fresh and cheap and definitely yummy to steam. So I microwave-steamed it! If you've never microwave-steamed fish before, you really should try it out!

Just use plastic wrap to wrap up the plate and slide it into the microwave. Timing differs according to the sizes of the fish. So I just used the reheating button, and it came out fine :)

For the sauce, mix hot water with soy sauce, a little bit of sugar, some 料理酒, sliced onions and some dried cut up chilis! Oh, and not forgetting to squeeze in some lemon!! And tada!! A less than 10 minutes dish! Great for those busy days when you don't even have time to blog! :p

3 comments:

koyi said...

Wow... great idea... instant fish... best for me... :P

Anonymous said...

Haha, oishisou.
I hvnt tried be4 cook fish at here.
Mayb next time i can try it also.

Oon Yeoh said...

Looks yummy except for the onions... I hate onions!