Monday, August 14, 2006

Frustrated Photo-less entry

As you can see from the title, I AM FRUSTRATED.

One of my aims during my trip back in Malaysia this summer, was to finish blogging on Europe and Phuket before I continue on to Australia, which I don't see is possible at all with the stupid internet connection at home. I do not know whether it is just the internet connection in my house, or is it so for the whole Malaysia, but I definitely know Telekom's monopoly has something to do with it. And obviously, I AM UPSET with it.

Come on, 2 months photoless blogging = B.O.R.I.N.G. *sigh*

So people, please please please bear with my boring photoless blog till October. I promise, I will be photoblogging like mad when I am back in Osaka, with my oh-so-trustworthy internet connection.

Signing off,
sitting, waiting, wishing for a better internet connection Sue..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

at my home i use tmnet streamyx 1.
the speed is still quite ok.
jap 1 i dunno, coz i din really try be4.
except the gaidai 1.

Sugar said...

phyee86: I'm using steamyx too, but if compared to the connection back in Osaka, it's REALLY different. You will know once you move out of gaidai. hehe

chiyeong: Haha! you had the same problem too?

Anonymous said...

tell me about it. When I when back home, it took ages just to upload my photos to Flickr.
Ai Ling