Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Backpacking London - Borough Market!

veg

cheese!

brownies!

french loaves!

dried fruits and nuts

this place has got very yummy scones

chorizo man at work

chorizos at high temperature

beef burger in the process

So, who said London is dull and boring? This place was one of the coolest place throughout my whole Backpaking Europe! trip. (especially for food lovers, please take note!)

I was just starting to go through my London trip photos again to post it on here, and suddenly realised that only photos from Borough's Market was enough to make a single entry. Won't be typing much here though, since pictures speak louder than words, I think. :)


*pointer: Never miss the fresh hot apple juice, especially when it's one of the bitterly cold winter days. It can really warm your heart up!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wa.... u been to london be4 ah?
so make me xian mu.....

Sugar said...

ya.I was in London last spring holiday, before you guys came to Osaka. :p

AL LEE said...

The brownies looked delicious!